The Kubus Series by Josef Hoffmann was presented at the International Exhibition held in Buenos Aires in 1910. The style exemplifies Hoffman's use of geometric forms. Josef Hoffmann had a preference for geometric composition based on the square that was later attributed his own formal language called "Quadratstil." This language was evident in everything Josef Hoffmann created both architecturally as well as his innovative furniture designs, including the famed Kubus Chair.
Reviews are currently being updated. Please check back shortly or contact us for previous customer reviews. Thank you.
- Product Dimension: 24"L x 24"W x 16.5"H
- All Seating Areas are covered in Genuine Leather
- Leatherette Covers Back and Sides
- Classic box stitched squares
- Solid wood frame with high dense foam
- The lines of this piece are c