|Home >> About Us|
|Evincodesign.com is a leading retailer of modern furniture with a focus on designer bauhaus furniture and Mid-Century timeless pieces. We pride our company having an extensive collection of high quality modern furniture, excellent customer service providing smooth transactions. We're happy when our customers are happy.|
We have warehouses all over the USA & Canada, and have free shipping to anywhere in the USA & Canada* (fees may apply- customs fees and taxes).
Our furniture lines are manufactured in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe. Evinco Design strives to carry a thorough collection of high quality, affordable modern furniture for the U.S. and Canada market. Our collection includes timeless designer pieces as well as new, innovative creations by rising global designers. Our company has worked and will continue to work with a wide variety of clientele both residential and commercial including casinos, restaurants, hotels, offices, and more [see Clientele above]. Our team has a developed expertise in our product line- we are here to help. We understand the adversities of buying furniture online; please feel free to contact us with any questions or to attain additional information. We would truly love to hear from you. Thank you for visiting www.evincodesign.com – enjoy!
Evinco Design prides itself on the following attributes-
• Efficiency – We understand that time is money. Our quote and delivery turnaround time is unmatched.
• Customer Service – Responsive and accurate answers to your questions at the click of a button or a phone call.
• Quality – Only high quality materials and original structure used with immense attention to detail.
• Affordability – Willingness to work with both residential and commercial contracts in order to achieve a common price point. Generous discounts applied to large volume and trade quotes.
• Customization – Vast variety of high quality products available in a multitude of material and color choices - see material charts under color options.
"To modernize the world one home at a time..."