• Dimensions: 80'' L x 30'' W x 30'' H
• Stainless steel tube frame and legs
• Sponge foam padding for maximum comfort
• 100% Italian leather- top grain or premium aniline
• Full leather all around including backs and sides. No matching leather.
• Available in a wide variety of leather colors. See color chart.
• Seat back pads swivel back to transform from sofa to bed
(LC5) Le Corbusier LC5 Sofa Bed. The LC5 Sofa changes into a bed by pivoting the back cushions. The LC5 sofa features a custom mechanism that quickly converts this piece from a 3 seat deluxe sofa to a twin bed. Our reproduction of the LC5 features a polished, stainless steel frame and high density foam cushions, covered with top grade Italian leather.
About the Designer: Le Corbusier-
Le Corbusier (October 6, 1887 – August 27, 1965), was a French architect, designer, urbanist, writer and also painter, who is famous for being one of the pioneers of what now is called Modern architecture or the International Style. He was an urban planner, painter, sculptor, writer, and modern furniture designer. Most notably known for his furniture such as the LC2 sofa series, LC3 sofa series, LC5 Sofa, LC1 chairs, and LC6 Table.
Reviews are currently being updated. Please check back shortly or contact us for previous customer reviews. Thank you.
Your Choice of Italian Top Grain Leather or Aniline Leather. Stainless Steel Frame and Legs.